www.trevorpinnock.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this Privacy and Cookie statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 13th November 2013.
The information we collect:
We may collect the following information:
- Name and contact information - including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode
- Other information relevant to your areas of interest
What we do with the information we gather:
We use this information to improve our understanding of your needs and provide you with good service and information, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- Improving our information and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about events or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail. We may use this information to customise the website according to your interests.
Security of your information:
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.